26 October 2009

Pardon my language

I nipped into Church House Bookshop to look at Pepinsta's Editorial in the Tablet (the restoration of Full Communion won't mean we are expected to buy the b****y thing, will it? I think we need reassurance on this from the highest levels). She says that what we have to gain from Unity is finding out about 'Sacramentality'.

Di Immortales! Viden qua ignorantia mugiat vacca? Quos putat scelesta nos esse? Quakers? Vesanum c****m.

****** ********* ******* **********

7 comments:

Michael McDonough said...

A lesser mortal I (an American), it took me all of an hour to smoke "b****y".
I've despaired of "c****m".

I tremble to think how long it could take to divine "****** ********* ******* **********".

Di Immortales, ac vere ineffabiles!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Is this another limerick contest?

Unknown said...

I give up! What are you saying Father! What is the point of this post?

Fr John Hunwicke said...

That Sacramentality is not something we need to learn anew.

leutgeb said...

There is nothing to be gained from reading The Tablet, (other than occasionally a good laugh, but mostly it is so dreary, even that is not possible.)

I can tell this by the fact that it is not on sale in my Church.

Joshua G. said...

Tsk, tsk, Father. Obviously, it should be "Tremitores"!

Sara Reid said...

There is nothing to be gained from reading The Tablet. I can tell this by the fact that it is not on sale in my Church.

depression